Massage, Reiki and Polarity Therapists, Holistic Physicians, Energy Workers and individuals around the country are getting amazing results using these powerful tuning forks with the SomaEnergetics Vibrational Sound Techniques. These protocols can be used in complement with nearly all energy and bodywork modalities.
Workshop developed by: David Hulse, CVSMT
Visit the SomaEnergetics Professional Training site for more details on the Technical Course Description and additional Phase 1 Resources.
Phase 1 Classes at Raven’s Call
- Phase 1 Vibrational Training – June 22-23, 2018
- Phase 1 Vibrational Training – February 23–24, 2018
- Phase 1 Vibrational Training – December 1–2, 2017
- Phase 1 Vibrational Training – July 21–23, 2017
Overview and Welcome from David Hulse:
The Energy Vitality Technique taught in the Phase 1 course is the basis for all the other techniques taught in subsequent courses. Only by activating the energy the client is not using, connecting them to 5th dimensional energy, and then safely distributing that energy through out the energy centers can we then do additional work with the open system we just created.
Activating unused energy and reminding them of their connection to the universal source is one of the greatest gifts you can give someone. When we have extra energy beyond survival, then we can manifest, heal, attract wonderful co-creative partnerships and friendships. That is the genius of the Energy Vitality Technique – giving the gift of the ability to manifest your hearts desire!
The Energy Vitality Technique offers the following:
- Reconnect with your inner energy potential using the ancient Solfeggio frequencies to balance and impart harmony in your life.
- Sound is a way to free blocked energy, thereby creating openings in which novel choices are awakened and new-found energy becomes available for personal transformation, health and healing.
- These protocols may be used immediately after training for both personal and client-centered application.
As with all of our workshops, this is a work in progress. Most disciplines are ever evolving as new information becomes available or new techniques are discovered. It is our desire to become a contributor to the new field of sound therapy and energy medicine that is fusing spirituality and science.
As we learn and work with clients, we must always return to the foundation of our work as Spiritual Healers. With intention, the Divine works through us to assist the client to return to homeostasis or balance allowing the body to make the corrections necessary to heal itself. We do not heal anyone. All or our techniques are designed around this principle of Divine Healing through intention to bring balance. The tuning forks are a tool used to direct this divine healing energy.
David Hulse, SomaEnergetics Developer &
Certified Vibrational Sound Master Teacher