Stay In – Stay Well – Stay Connected – Stay Safe!
We want to assure you that we take the health and well-being of our community, clients and practitioners very seriously. Like you, we’re closely monitoring the quickly developing effects of the Coronavirus pandemic.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily closed our facility to protect and care for those who work with us, our clients and the public. We will reopen as soon as public health officials and government agencies have deemed it safe to do so. In the meantime, we have been disinfecting the Center, educating ourselves on best practices for our industry and working on providing distance healing services for our clients.
A sincere Thank You to all my clients for your support with gift cards through these times. It has meant so much! We are continuing to monitor the situation and will post updates as to when you can book your next much-needed massage! And, as a thank you for your support, we will be offering a referral discount for our existing clients during the month of June — refer a new client to Raven’s Call Healing Center and receive 50% off your next massage.
Please read more information about the Distance Healing services we offer. There will also be a Kirtan class on May 17th and we will be adhering to social distancing practices and minimizing the class size for the health and safety of our class participants and the instructor.
Please stay in, stay well, stay connected and stay safe… and we can’t wait to welcome you again to Raven’s Call Healing Center. If you need anything or have questions, please don’t hesitate to call (928) 202-1179.
Lori and the team at Raven’s Call Healing Center
To purchase a gift certificate, please call (928) 202-1179. We appreciate your support so much during this time. Thank you!
TIP OF THE MONTH:
Boost your Immune System with these easy ideas:
- Eat a diet high in fruits and vegetables like spinach, red bell peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic, strawberries, kiwi, citrus and papaya.
- Zinc is necessary for the activity of over 300 enzymes that aid in metabolism, digestion and nerve function — and it’s critical for the development and function of your immune system. Meat and shellfish contain high amounts of zinc in a form that your body easily absorbs.
- Exercise regularly. Commit to 30 minutes a day and find a productive exercise to keep your body moving.
- Try to minimize stress. Call a friend, start journaling, find a hobby or seek out a creative outlet to give your mind a break from tension.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Maintain a clean environment by washing your hands frequently and cooking meats thoroughly.
- Get Sunshine — Vitamin D is essential for healthy functioning of the immune system as it helps the body to produce antibodies.
- Take your vitamins — Vitamin A, B6, C, D and E can help increase the strength of the immune system.
About Lori Lané
Lori Lané LMT CVSMT has been a “Healing Facilitator” for the past 10 years. She is a Certified Vibrational Sound Master Teacher and an Access Conscious Bars Practitioner, Spiritual Healer, and Reiki Master. Lori is a master of Sound Healing, Access Consciousness Bars, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Hot Stones and Spa Treatments. Lori’s results-oriented work is greatly respected among Sedona’s prominent resorts, where she exceeds the expectations of their international clientele. Her private practice gives her the opportunity to teach her craft to self-healing seekers. Previously, Lori spent 25 years working as a Sales and Marketing professional. She has a deep love for animals, which compels her to raise money through Chair Massages for various animal organizations to whom she donates all such proceeds back to those foundations. Her sacred space, Raven’s Call Healing Center, holds up to 15 seats, is the ideal location for small workshop, and is available for booking Spiritual Events. For more information on attending a workshop or becoming a teacher, healer, or massage therapist at Raven’s Call Healing Center, call (928) 202-1179.
Listen to the Radio Ad