Happy New Year from Raven’s Call!
We’re excited to welcome a new practitioner to the team at Raven’s Call Healing Center. Kaveri Cornett is a Certified Health Coach and will be offering nutrition training through classes and coaching. She also offers Tesla Light Therapy sessions. Tesla Energy Lights™ are specially formulated with very LOW voltage output so the energy can have a permeable influence of compatibility for our fragile electrical systems and soft delicate bio fields.
We want to help you start the new year off with a focus on your health, so Raven’s Call is offering a 20-minute Tesla Light Therapy session for $30. Or, you can try a 20-minute infrared sauna treatment for the same price. If you book a 90-minute service, you can try one of these treatments for free! Offer valid on your first appointment in the new year.
Be sure to join us for Lori’s Vibrational Sound Healing Phase 2 class this month as well as several other workshops including our ever-popular health clinic offered twice a month. If you haven’t tried it yet, please stop in! If you are a healer who would like to teach a new class at Raven’s Call Healing Center in 2020, Lori is always looking to expand the Center’s offerings for classes that enrich body, mind and spirit. Give her a call at (928) 202-1179.
TIP OF THE MONTH:
After the craze of the holiday rush, it’s time to focus on the new year, new beginnings, new opportunities and a new you! Here are a few easy ways to detox after the holidays:
- Try celery juice: Lori’s clients swear by it! It helps with pain management, high blood pressure and arthritis.
- Book an Infrared Sauna session: infrared light penetrates deeper; the heat pulls out toxins deep under the skin and exfoliates them through the skin—which is amazing for detoxifying and weight loss!
- Yoga: Yoga is the quickest way to get your energy system back into balance, plus it boosts your mood.
- Hydration: Begin your day with warm lemon water and sip it throughout the day. Lemons provide several health benefits which, combined with warm water, can promote hydration and stimulate digestion throughout the day.
- Massage: Massage decreases the production of the stress hormone cortisol in the body. It also triggers the parasympathetic nervous system which helps slow breathing and heart rate, relaxing the body.
About Lori Lané
Lori Lané LMT CVSMT has been a “Healing Facilitator” for the past 10 years. She is a Certified Vibrational Sound Master Teacher and an Access Conscious Bars Practitioner, Spiritual Healer, and Reiki Master. Lori is a master of Sound Healing, Access Consciousness Bars, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Hot Stones and Spa Treatments. Lori’s results-oriented work is greatly respected among Sedona’s prominent resorts, where she exceeds the expectations of their international clientele. Her private practice gives her the opportunity to teach her craft to self-healing seekers. Previously, Lori spent 25 years working as a Sales and Marketing professional. She has a deep love for animals, which compels her to raise money through Chair Massages for various animal organizations to whom she donates all such proceeds back to those foundations. Her sacred space, Raven’s Call Healing Center, holds up to 15 seats, is the ideal location for small workshop, and is available for booking Spiritual Events. For more information on attending a workshop or becoming a teacher, healer, or massage therapist at Raven’s Call Healing Center, call (928) 202-1179.
Listen to the Radio Ad