Come See Why We’re Healing for Your Soul!
Since the beginning of April, we’ve been offering a class on a Course in Miracles and it has been very well attended. The class is free and will be every Saturday in May at 10am at Raven’s Call Healing Center. Please plan to join us at the next one on May 6th.
If you love arts and crafts while also supporting a great cause, the Oak Creek Arts and Crafts show, will be teaming up with Raven’s Call Healing Center to bring locals and visitors an Art Show and Animal Benefit from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, May 13th and Sunday, May 14th.
Event-goers can shop spiritual gifts, local art, outdoor decor, pottery, Native American art, jewelry and advanced healing products. There will be food booths and live entertainment as well. Radio station The Cloud 95.9 – KKLD will be broadcasting live on May 13th from 10am to 1pm, providing classic hits and oldies music. All of the proceeds from this charity event will be donated to Red Rose Inspiration for Animals and Feathers and Fur Pet Supply and Grooming.
Also at the fundraiser, don’t miss Joya Comeaux who will be demonstrating BEMER, a powerful healing therapy for horses and humans.
Master Reflexologist, Tommy Acosta, will also be joining us on March 13th at 3 p.m. He will sell and sign his pet reflexology book for dogs and cats titled “Healing Paws Method” and do a brief talk on how to use reflexology to help your pet stay healthy and heal faster by simply applying pressure to specific points on their paws.
Sending love and light to you this month!
Lori and the team at Raven’s Call Healing Center
P.S. This month will be Lori’s 6-year anniversary at her Bell Rock Plaza location plus she’ll be celebrating her 60th birthday!
TIP OF THE MONTH: Did you know May is National Pet Month? There are plenty of things we can do to help our animals live their best life. Here are just a few examples:
- Feed your dog a high quality diet that’s hearty and fresh.
- Exercise is essential (walking, jogging or going to the dog park are a few ways).
- Don’t forget your pet’s dental health with regular brushing and cleanings.
- Give your animal top quality supplements like Avini’s Cell Defender.
- Increase mental stimulation with mind-engaging activities and toys.
- A pet massage promotes relaxation, healing, bonding, and feels good.
- Regular grooming, including their coats and toenails, is essential.
- Make play dates with your pets so they can socialize with other animals.
Learn more about Plus Relief and Cell Defender chewable pet treats.
Listen to the Radio Ad