Re-opening in June to serve you!
To all my clients and friends,
I hope you are healthy and safe during these extraordinary times. I want to express my sincere thanks to you for all your continued love and support for Raven’s Call Healing Center. Out of an abundance of caution, we’re going to play it safe and slowly re-open during the month of June to our existing clients. For any new client referrals, we will have a practitioner available or we can refer out. I have made the decision to postpone the Second Sunday Healing Clinic until the fall for the health and safety of our practitioners, clients and community members.
In addition to the Distance Healing services we offer, we will be offering two classes this month: Desert Bliss Kirtan and 3 Principles of Dr. James Martin Peebles. I know this has been a challenging time for all, and I am humbled by your support. All of us at Raven’s Call Healing Center send our love and healing out to you…and we look forward to serving you in the very near future. If you need anything or have questions, please don’t hesitate to call (928) 202-1179.
With love, Lori and the team at
Raven’s Call Healing Center
TIP OF THE MONTH: Having Fun in the Sun
Here are some ideas on safe, fun activities to keep you busy this summer.
- Host a BYO-Everything backyard gathering or lawn tournament party.
- Spend a day at the beach or take a dip in the pool — the water itself is not a risk. For safety’s sake, just maintain a safe 6-foot distance from others.
- Have a dance party at home with the people in your intimate circle. If it’s a small outdoor gathering, try dancing under the stars.
- Exercise outdoors — it’s a good way to burn off steam while staying socially distant. Think hiking, biking, walking, golf and tennis.
- Go camping with your family!
- Take a drive to admire mountains, monuments, flower fields and other scenery.
- Teach yourself a fun, relaxing indoor activity to take a break from the heat. Think crocheting, knitting, making art, learning a new instrument, making homemade ice cream or fresh fruit popsicles.
- Celebrate and check in on friends by hosting a virtual party.
About Lori Lané
Lori Lané LMT CVSMT has been a “Healing Facilitator” for the past 10 years. She is a Certified Vibrational Sound Master Teacher and an Access Conscious Bars Practitioner, Spiritual Healer, and Reiki Master. Lori is a master of Sound Healing, Access Consciousness Bars, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Hot Stones and Spa Treatments. Lori’s results-oriented work is greatly respected among Sedona’s prominent resorts, where she exceeds the expectations of their international clientele. Her private practice gives her the opportunity to teach her craft to self-healing seekers. Previously, Lori spent 25 years working as a Sales and Marketing professional. She has a deep love for animals, which compels her to raise money through Chair Massages for various animal organizations to whom she donates all such proceeds back to those foundations. Her sacred space, Raven’s Call Healing Center, holds up to 15 seats, is the ideal location for small workshop, and is available for booking Spiritual Events. For more information on attending a workshop or becoming a teacher, healer, or massage therapist at Raven’s Call Healing Center, call (928) 202-1179.
Listen to the Radio Ad