Sending You September Greetings!
We hope you’ve been able to stay cool during these extremely warm months. Fall is just around the corner, and we are looking forward to the beauty that blesses Sedona during autumn. Crisp evenings, leaves changing, shorter days, longer hikes and more enjoyable weather to spend outdoors taking in the gorgeous scenery. Until we see you again, we hope you have a safe and happy Labor Day weekend. and please reach out to us if we can be of service to you. In addition to the Distance Healing services we offer, if you need anything or have questions, don’t hesitate to call (928) 202-1179.
Lori and the team at Raven’s Call Healing Center
TIP OF THE MONTH: September is a month full of celebrations.
Take time to commemorate and honor these special days:
- September 7th is Labor Day. Labor Day was created not only to celebrate the American workers, but also to protect their quality of life, addressing the problems of the day—from long working hours to no time off.
- September 11th is Patriot Day which honors and remembers all those who died in the 9/11 attacks of 2001.
- September 13th marks Grandparents Day!
- September 17th is Constitution Day celebrating the adoption of the U.S. Constitution on September 17, 1787.
- September 18th brings the start of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, at sundown.
- September 21st is recognized as the annual International Day of Peace with worldwide events like a moment of silence at noon peace walks, concerts, and community volunteering.
- September 22nd marks the start of fall! This year’s Autumnal Equinox falls on September 22 at 9:31 A.M. EDT.
- September 27th is Yom Kippur, the holiest holiday in the Jewish calendar.
- September 29th is Michaelmas, an ancient Celtic “Quarter Day” which marked the end of the harvesting season and was steeped in folklore.
About Lori Lané
Lori Lané LMT CVSMT has been a “Healing Facilitator” for the past 10 years. She is a Certified Vibrational Sound Master Teacher and an Access Conscious Bars Practitioner, Spiritual Healer, and Reiki Master. Lori is a master of Sound Healing, Access Consciousness Bars, Deep Tissue, Sports Massage, Hot Stones and Spa Treatments. Lori’s results-oriented work is greatly respected among Sedona’s prominent resorts, where she exceeds the expectations of their international clientele. Her private practice gives her the opportunity to teach her craft to self-healing seekers. Previously, Lori spent 25 years working as a Sales and Marketing professional. She has a deep love for animals, which compels her to raise money through Chair Massages for various animal organizations to whom she donates all such proceeds back to those foundations. Her sacred space, Raven’s Call Healing Center, holds up to 15 seats, is the ideal location for small workshop, and is available for booking Spiritual Events. For more information on attending a workshop or becoming a teacher, healer, or massage therapist at Raven’s Call Healing Center, call (928) 202-1179.
Listen to the Radio Ad